Tuesday, February 26, 2008

a little update

=D sorry guys, I have been busy of late, many things to finish and write, so I can't spend as much time as I want to on this blog so I cant complete the post on Quid est caritas properly. BUT :) don't worry, I'll be back at it once I get over this stress - ful period ... lalala. Please pray for me. It's now Lent - how apt.

But its beautiful, I must say, now that its Lent and its time for us to really think and meditate about the Passion, the Cross. How we must bear our little crosses and perservere. Hang on there! The very cliched phrase, but how beautiful it is, if you think about it in this way, how Jesus hanged on the Cross - and perservered till the end. Love perserveres.

I love You, my dearest Jesus and my dearest Mother very much. Deo gratias et Mariae.

A beautiful Spiritual Communion - according to a formula by St Alphonsus Ligouri

My dearest Jesus, I firmly believe that Thou art really present in the Most Blessed Sacrament. I love Thee above all things and I desire to possess Thee within my soul. Since I cannot now receive Thee sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. (Pause)

As though Thou wert already there, I embrace Thee, and unite myself wholly to Thee; permit not that I hsould ever be separated from Thee.

May the Body of Our Lord Jesus Christ keep my soul unto Everlasting Life. Amen.

P/S: Here's a link to a video of a solemn pontifical Mass by the Papal Nuncio in Osterreich (Austria) to commemorate the 150th Anniversaire of the Apparition of Our Lady of Lourdes. I got the link from the Sacred Heart Choir Blog. :) The narration is in deutsch but the footage alone tells a beautiful story. The Tridentine Mass is beautiful.

Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori.

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee; Save Souls!

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Royston Anthony said...

hello rachel! it has been some time since we spoke.

i am glad that you found the transalpine redemptorists' blog! and in case you haven't found this: http://dominicansisterswanganui.blogspot.com

yes, the blog url tells all! it is really interesting to read into the lives (and joy!) in the religious life!

may the Blessed Lord and His Holy Mother protect these traditional religious orders and groups from the infiltration of the modern and liberal doctrines.

and may He grant you peace and guide you always.

8:58 AM, February 27, 2008  
Blogger rachelanne said...

Hallo Roy!

yup, we haven't spoken in a long time. How have you been?

yeaps, I found the Dominican sisters blog =) very beautiful. And there was recently a TVNZ news video on 2 of the postulants taking the veil. Beautiful. The link i have in the previous post.

God Bless you and may Mother Mary protect always! :)

4:07 PM, February 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home