Saturday, February 09, 2008

Coming up ...

Jesus, Mary, I love You; Save Souls!


Boo! I'm aching to start blogging again. :) This blog has been stagnant recently, that's because I'm a little busy (of course, it's the Chinese New Year) and also because I've been lazy, I must admit. :( Still, there's much to say (yay) and I'm now working on writing about the word that's highlighted in red in the opening line. (also working on my modules, deutsch and the urops report) :P so these are the excuses for my being a little lazy on this blog... Haha.


Beautiful, nice, lovely days and feastdays have come and gone and I'm looking forward to more beautiful days and feastdays. :) yay. We have had Feb 2 and 3rd gone, Ash Wednesday and now officially, full-fledge into Lent. Time doesn't only fly, it's an everlasting sprinter. It seems to sprint away with all the stamina in the world. :) And it doesn't like to stop. It cannot stop.


Nothing much to report at home, except that my 2 hamsters are growing and growing and they are Fat, just nice, come to think about it, my 2 hamsters welcoming in the year of the rat. Not that I believe in the chinese horoscope thing, (duh), but yeaps, I officially have 2 things that look like rats plus me myself, another horrible R.A.T. at home. bleahs and whoops, I need to sleep. Alright, I'll continue soon, I have my saturday and sunday itenary all planned out for me :] more dinners, more food, BUT, I'm thankful.


Deo gratias et Mariae. Semper! Immer! Always!


O Sacred Head surrounded By crown of piercing thorn!


O Bleeding Head so wounded, Reviled and put to scorn!


Death's pallid hue comes o'er Thee, The glow of life decays,


Yet angel hosts adore Thee,


And tremble as they gaze.


From the Salve caput cruentatem by St. Bernard


Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori.


Jesus, Mary, I love Thee; Save Souls!


Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home