Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmastide 2007


"May others seek after the goods of this earth; be Thou, O Divine Infant Jesus, my riches, my treasure, my peace, my hope in this life and in the next!"
-St. Alphonsus Ligouri


My dearest blog readers, please click here to read a very beautiful blog post from which I "stole" the picture from. :) And here's from my post last year, more meditations on these few days after the Blessed Feast of Christmas.

More blogging later when I have free time at the lab later in the day.. whoops, i realise the time only now. :p

O Dearest, Most Beautiful Baby Jesus! I love You!

Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee; Save Souls!

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home