Saturday, December 09, 2006

Ferial Day in Advent

A little post before the next post you will see, which will only be in a few days time.

It's the time of the year for a vacation and this blog will also take a little vacation to rest, revamp and revitalise. =D (most likely by this friday)
and a little bit of interesting news from this my dearest family, please do
priez pour vous! merci beaucoup =D

Today, Fr. C enthroned our whole family to the Sacred Heart of Jesus! and also to the Immaculate Heart of Mary! The King of Kings and the Queen of Queens! enthroned in our house! mighty unbelievable at first, but true, very much so! =D
Thank you Fr.! and also of course the dearest heavenly beings who made this possible!, yay, we have all been waiting for this!!! =D Deo gratias et Mariae! I have been marvelling at the way God helps and answers all our prayers in some way or another and by the way He does everything and anything. It's the way He does all the things that amaze me and it sure never fails to live me up. He is God! Even though there are trials and temptations and every other obstacle that somehow irritates you and temporarily stops you, albeit only for a short while, Deo volente, everything will turn out alright and fine.
After all, the words of this Saint, Dear Saint Pio =), are very true. Meditate on it for a while and you will soon see how true it is. Dearest Jesus works in all marvellous ways that somehow we humans have a hard time deciphering, but in the end when His will prevails, you will know it and you will see how beautiful the way the hands of God work through the Most Holy Ghost and the Angels and the Saints and of course the Queen of all Queens, Dearest Mother Mary, our Mother.

The life of a Christian is nothing but a constant struggle against itself, and its beauty does not become manifest except at the price of suffering. - Saint Padre Pio

And my daddy, uncle clement and kenneth and the rest of the men came back from their retreat, nicely, safely and soundly, with halos all over their heads =D. Fr. Joseph Pfeiffer was good they say, and so was Fr. Couture. I can't wait for the next ladies' retreat or any retreat. but I'm also glad that now, finally, a little break from the horrendous studies (just joking). Daddy gave me this today and the next picture, though a little scary, is sincerely very beautiful in all respects.

As what St. Augustine says, "Let us love the Bridegroom, and the more he is presented to us veiled under deformity, the more precious and sweet is he made to the bride."

Adding on, St. Alphonsus de Ligouri adds, "the more I see Thee so disfigured, Oh my Lord, the more beautiful and lovely dost Thou appear to me. And what are these disfigurements that I behold but signs of the tenderness of that love which Thou dost bear towards me? I love Thee, my Jesus, thus wounded and torn to pieces for me; would that I could see myself too torn to pieces for Thee, like so many martyrs whose portion this has been! But if I cannot offer Thee wounds and blood, I offer Thee at least all the pains which it will be my lot to suffer. I offer Thee my heart; with this I desire to love Thee more tenderly even than I am able. And who is there that my soul should love more tenderly than a God who has endured scourging and been drained of his blood for me? I love Thee, O God of Love! I love Thee, O infinite goodness! I love Thee, O my love, my All! I love Thee, and I would never cease to say, both in this life and in the other, I love Thee, I love Thee, I love Thee!"


Twenty centuries gave come and gone

And today He is still the central figure of the human race.

All the armies that ever marched, All the navies that ever sailed,

All the parliaments that ever sat, All the kings that ever reigned,

Have not effected the life of men on the earth as much

As the life of this one, solitary, single person.

-Adapted from an anonymous source-

-------

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee, Save Souls!

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum cor tuum.

In manus tuas domine, commendo spiritum meum.

Deo gratias et Mariae!

-------

Rachel Anne Thérèse =D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vidimusdominum said...

The enthronement sounds so cool!

9:51 AM, December 16, 2006  
Blogger rachelanne said...

haha! =D ora pro nobis! gratias!

11:23 PM, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home