Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal and St Catherine Laboure

O Mary conceived without sin, Pray for us those who have recourse to Thee!

-------
Hello all!!!

I've just had enough of metabolism and regulation (yay its done and over) and am now moving on to singapore's history (tomorrow's paper). I'm surviving, with help from above I think =D I know, alright, please continue praying for me, thank you very much, and I know I can't wait for everything to be over, but it has to be on the 6th! its a long way more but I Thank God that at least He has given me the time to finish all revision on the heavy topics, AND that He has allowed me to survive through this day and at least I didn't forget much of what enzymes and what metabolites that I was so afraid I would forget. =)

Metabolism and Regulation has all gone in to show me that dearest God is almighty and powerful, will elaborate more when I finish on the 6th, but the intricacies of the pathways and the logic behind all the regulation has all only shown that evolution cannot hold true and it has shown also that dearest God is sincerely all endearing. He's so smart and I'm so nothing. =D He knows all and I know nothing. And I love Him very much.
Please Mother Mary, please help me, protect me, pray to Jesus for me. I love Thee!
-------

Deo gratias et Mariae!

O Mary Conceived without Sin, Pray for us those who have recourse to Thee. Amen.

In manus tuas domine, commendo spiritum meum.

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum cor tuum.

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee, Save Souls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home