Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ferial Day in Advent, eve of Ember Wednesday.

Part of what I wanted to do during the holidays, I'm successfully accomplishing them :) thanks to it really being the holidays! Alright, I think I am no longer making any sense here in as much as I want to, I'll come to the point of my post.

I've just read a very very scary but interesting, compelling and exciting book. AND, I am recommending it to all ye faithful readers of my very very little blog.


A recommended must read, (please follow the link to see where you can get it from), this book may help you see why is it so very necessary to embrace only the true faith, and not the "faith" that comes out of VCII. It helped me to understand why dearest Mother Mary, in her Fatima apparitions, that begin on May 13, 1917, stated explicity to consecrate Russia to her Immaculate Heart.
Beware of communist errors! They are so subtle, so subtle. One of the 4 main communist slogans states this: Religion as opiate of the masses. And in order for the thorough and real communist revolution to occur, there is a need to subvert and destroy religion.
In communism, horrible philosophers such as Nietzsche who stated that "God is dead", have come dreadfully alive.
-------
I need to go off now, but I will post a little more on this in time to come, if I have the time.
-------
Jesus, Mary, I love Thee, Save Souls!
In manus tuas Domine, commendo spiritum meum.
Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum cor tuum.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home