Monday, April 19, 2010

Jesus, the Good Shepherd

Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori





"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd giveth his life for his sheep. But the hireling, and he that is not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and flieth; and the wolf catcheth and scattereth the sheep: and the hireling flieth, because he is a hireling, and he bath no care for the sheep.

I am the good shepherd, and I know mine, and mine know me. As the Father knoweth me, and I know the Father, and I lay down my life for my sheep. And other sheep I have, that are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one fold and one shepherd."

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Anne, Therese, I love YOU; Save Souls!

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)
John 10: 11-16

From the Latin-Vulgate:

11 ego sum pastor bonus bonus pastor animam suam dat pro ovibus 12 mercennarius et qui non est pastor cuius non sunt oves propriae videt lupum venientem et dimittit oves et fugit et lupus rapit et dispergit oves 13 mercennarius autem fugit quia mercennarius est et non pertinet ad eum de ovibus 14 ego sum pastor bonus et cognosco meas et cognoscunt me meae 15 sicut novit me Pater et ego agnosco Patrem et animam meam pono pro ovibus

16 et alias oves habeo quae non sunt ex hoc ovili et illas oportet me adducere et vocem meam audient et fiet unum ovile unus pastor

http://www.drbo.org/lvb/chapter/50010.htm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home