Friday, April 09, 2010

Happy Easter Week


My dear readers,

I want to tell you of the week that I have just been through. It was "normal", everyday things happened, what was "worse" was that I had loads of work, and the toll has put a heavy load on my shoulders, but I am happy, never been happier. Every single event of this week was beautiful, for one reason, because I saw everything from a different light, and I finally walked beautifully on soft green grass with the deep blue sky and white fluffy clouds staring down at me amidst the burning hot sun.

La Résurrection from DICI on Vimeo.



O Filii et Filiae, Rex coelestis, Rex gloriae, Morte surrexit hodie. Alleluia.

Please say a rosary for the Pope.

I just read this article and I thought that it was well-written:

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/national_review_editor_responds_to_maureen_dowds_latest_attack_on_the_church/

And a news snippet about the Holy Shroud: I REALLY REALLY WISH THAT I CAN GO ON THE MAY PILGRIMAGE! :( sadly work does not permit it! (of all things...)

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/holy_shroud_hidden_from_hitlers_grasp_in_benedictine_abbey/

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Anne, Therese, I love You; Save Souls!


Jesu mitis et humilis Corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)


Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori.

This is for my reference:




Karajan - Beethoven: ''Leonore III'' Overture, pt. 1 of 2


Kubelik - Dvorak Symphony no. 7 op.70 (III) - Scherzo: Vivace - Poco meno mosso

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home