Friday, March 05, 2010

Some thoughts on the Most Holy Rosary


What do you think of this?

I need to read up on this (in detail), and will do so asap, starting again with the Secret of the Rosary by St. Louis-Mary de Montfort, but I was thinking about this when I was on a bus one day, quite recently. Thus, in order to organize my thoughts, I drew this out.


Will post up a more detailed explanation when the time permits for me.

(Lateral Transfer: Fruits that can be drawn from each of the mysteries, have connections when you look at it laterally.)

6th March 2010: Saturday,

Okay, I was thinking about this before/during/at Holy Mass today. (First Saturday Devotion) Maybe I should not think it as a lateral transfer (really!) How "ding-dong" can I get? It's just, simply, the inter-connectedness of all the mysteries of the Rosary. One leads to the other, the other leads back to one, e.g. Humility --> True Compunction of Heart --> Virtue of Faith which can also be interpreted as Virtue of Faith --> True Compunction of Heart --> Humility, so on and so forth. But thinking about it, besides linking them horizontally, and vertically (as in the picture with writings), we can also link it diagonally downwards, e.g. from Humility to Mortification of Sensuality etc. etc., and tah-dah, behold, everything ends with one, the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

O Holy Mary, my Mother, help me, make me love thee more and more. :P

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I love You; Save Souls!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home