Monday, October 02, 2006

Our Holy Guardian Angels =)


O Holy Guardian Angel!

God's love for us was not satisfied with giving us His Son, Jesus, for our Redeemer, and Mary for our Advocate; He has been pleased to give us also His Angels to be our guardians: "He hath given His Angels charge over thee: to keep thee in all thy ways" (Ps. 90:2). These holy spirits and princes of heaven are always present with us, and assist us in all our actions. And on this account, out of regard to our guardian Angels, we ought carefully to refrain from every action which can displease them.

-Taken from the 1962 Roman Catholic Daily Missal


Angel of God,

my Guardian Dear,

to whom God's love commits me here,

ever this day be at my side,

to light and guard, to rule and guide.

From stain of sin, O keep me free,

and at my death, my helper be.

Amen.

-------

In Christo et Maria,

rachel anne thérèse

p/s: tomorrow's the feast of dear Saint Thérèse! =) yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home