Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Yeah! The Exams are OVER!!! + J.M.J.A.

Hello one and all! The exams are finally finally finally over and I cannot help announcing that on my blog! ~ finally there's some time to rest, reflect and do all the things that I want to do but could not help not doing during term time. These include catching up with all my readings (all those books=), I've got a new book to satisfy myself for time being - Apologetics and Catholic Doctrine), writing something - I haven't thought of the title but most likely it will be that of veritas or something like that, doing volunteer work, LATIN!, swimming!, and of course more piano =). I promised myself that these 3 months will be fruitful and meaningful. =)
-------
I've just came home from mass, today's the feast of St. Athanasius, Bishop, Confessor and Doctor of the Church. As bishop of Alexandria, St. Athanasius opposed Arius with admirable zeal. He has left us several works in defense of the divinity of Christ. He suffered frequent persecution. He died in 373.
The PostCommunion of the mass today: From Mt. 10:27, That which I tell you in the dark, speak ye in the light, saith the Lord; and that which you hear in the ear, preach ye upon the house tops. Alleluia!
-------
My patron saints please help me!
+J.M.J.A.
Forever! ~ adjuva me!
-------
P/S: There are new links on the sidebar. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home