Sunday, April 16, 2006

+ J.M.J.A. - HAPPY EASTER!!


Hello everyone!!!!! I'm in a real good mood today, would like to wish one and all a HAPPY and BLESSED Easter. God Bless to all reading this!
-------
Just woke up not so long ago after coming back from the Easter Vigil Ceremonies and the solemn High Mass. It ended really early in the morning but it was very, i would say, very meaningful and beautiful. One of the best ceremonies in the world. During the renewal of Baptismal promises, part of the ceremony, before it, Fr. Davide said: "do you want to Cheat JESUS? do you want to cheat his blood, his wounds, all he did for you?" (or something to that extent - I don't remember the exact words he said but this, I brought back with me) I really felt as if I did cheat Jesus during the last whole year, during those times when I felt angry, rude etc. I'm so glad that there's something called confession and something called penance and reparation. The catholic way of life has never been any better, encompassing all aspects of life, it has never failed, never failed to always put me in my place, to make me think, reflect and make reparation. It has never failed to show me the right path, the right way. And I thank the good Lord for that. Deo gratias!
And during the time when the coverings were removed from the statues, and the altar prepared for the solemn mass of the vigil, I felt (my sister told me she felt it too) in my heart, a happiness I cannot explain. I realised what Jesus did, what his resurrection meant, etc. I realised in the deepest of my heart, his love for us. It may seem funny, the way I explain it here, on my blog, but I assure you, I had the most wonderful feeling during the easter vigil ceremonies yesterday.
-------
-------
The FIRST part of the Litanies - from the Paschal Vigil
Kyrie eleison, Kyrie eleison
Christe eleison, Christe eleison
Kyrie eleison, Kyrie eleison
Christe audi nos, Christe exaudi nos
Pater de coelis Deus, miserere nobis
Fili, Redemptor mundi Deus, miserere nobis
Spiritus Sancte Deus, miserere nobis
Sancta Trinitas unus Deus, miserere nobis
Sancta Maria, ora pro nobis
Sancta Dei Genitrix, ora pro nobis
Sancta Virgo virginum, ora pro nobis
Sancte Michael, ora pro nobis
Sancte Gabriel, ora pro nobis
Sancte Raphael, ora pro nobis
Omnes sancti Angeli et Archangeli, orate pro nobis
Omnes sancti beatorum Spirituum ordines, orate pro nobis
Sancte Joannes Baptista, orate pro nobis
Sancte Joseph, orate pro nobis
Omnes sancti Patriarchae et Prophetae, orate pro nobis
Sancte Petre, orate pro nobis
Sancte Paule, orate pro nobis
Sancte Andrea, orate pro nobis
Sancte Joannes, orate pro nobis
Omnes sancti Apostoli et Evangelistae, orate pro nobis
Omnes sancti Discipuli Domini, orate pro nobis
Sancte Stephane, orate pro nobis
Sancte Laurenti, orate pro nobis
Sancto Vincenti, orate pro nobis
Omnes sancti Martyres, orate pro nobis
Sancte Silvester, ora pro nobis
Sancte Gregori, ora pro nobis
Sancte Augustine, ora pro nobis
Omnes sancti Pontifices et Confessores, ora pro nobis
Omnes sancti Doctores, ora pro nobis
Sancte Antoni, ora pro nobis
Sancte Benedicte, ora pro nobis
Sancte Dominice, ora pro nobis
Sancte Francisce, ora pro nobis
Omnes sancti Sacerdotes et Levitae, ora pro nobis
Omnes sancti Monachi et Eremitae, ora pro nobis
Sancta Maria Magdalena, ora pro nobis
Sancta Agnes, ora pro nobis
Sancta Caecilia, ora pro nobis
Sancta Agatha, ora pro nobis
Sancta Anastasia, ora pro nobis
Omnes sanctae Virgines et Viduae, ora pro nobis
Omnes Sancti et Sanctae Dei, intercedite pro nobis.
-------
Links to the Church Year, as explained by Rev. Fr. Leonard Goffine, found on the SSPX-ASIA website, on Holy Saturday, Easter, etc.
--------------
God Bless!
+ J.M.J.A.
Forever!
p/s: there's a new link I posted on a very good article disproving EVOLUTION. - really good article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home