Sunday, February 12, 2006

My Life in Pictures =)

I've been looking through all my posts and I realised that they have all been about really really serious things. =) Which is good! - But =p here's the lighter side of things that has been going on especially over the recent festive season (christmas, new year, mum's bday, parent's 22nd wedding anniversary,cny and today's "Impromtu Dinner").
Pls ignore the date on the pictures - i forgot to change the date setting on my camera. haha.
Happy viewing! =)
-------

The Altar at home!

a retarded me =)

Josh, my little nephew =)

Joshua the Maestro

Daddy!!

Mummy!!

The four cousins! - pick out my sister haha =) the other two are my beloved cousins!=)

Grandmama and youngest auntie =)

My Family on cny - notice our hair (flying all over) and my mother's angry face =P

For the last 22 years, I thee wed, I thee cherish and I thee love. In nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritui Santi. (In the name of the Father, And of the Son, And of the Holy Ghost) Amen!

The Three Girls in my father's life.

My Father and US .. Nise and I!

A candid shot of her, who for only her birthday, decided readily to smile for the camera.

Posing for the camera yet once again...

A must-see! Nominated for "the most hilarous output" in Rachel's Photo Awards ... hmmm



And of course, not forgetting my other sister - Angeline! =) see we are at odds with each other .. I wonder why? is it just for the camera? =) ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home