Thursday, October 15, 2020

Our Lady :))

 



A primer for us, not to be afraid of mRNA vaccines (quite a bold statement for me to make, for many in my feed... but I feel a need to write about this because I hear a lot of fear moving around and my take is that quite a lot of people fear because they may not know or are not clear about the amazing possibilities wrapped in an mRNA molecule - and they managed to find ways to bring very unstable mRNA to our cells - wow - drug delivery!

AND This brings me back to this video: AMAZING -
Could we use our own immune system to attack cancer?
It brings me back to this again! The same feeling!
I feel a great urge to kneel! A laboratory could be the same as the cell of a monk. - Takashi Nagai, examining the brilliant formation of urine crystals while studying a kidney case.
- A Song for Nagasaki by Fr Paul Glynn

I feel absolutely the same.
and yet I do not write clearly as I should, yet.

Cor Immaculatum meum,
refugium tuum!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home