Saturday, May 09, 2020

An raibh tú ar an gCarraig | Were You at the Rock?

(c) rachelannetherese
location of a "carraig an aifrinn" | Mass Rock in Ireland


This is very beautiful.

"An raibh tú ar an gCarraig” 

Were You at the Rock?
Or did you yourself see my love.
Or did you see a brightness.
the fairness and the beauty of the woman?

Or did you see the apple.
the sweetest and the most fragrant blossom?
Or did you see my Valentine?
Is she being subdued as they are saying?

O, I was at the rock.
And I myself saw your love
O, I saw a brightness,
the fairness and the beauty of the woman

O, I did see the apple
The sweetest and the most fragrant blossom
and I saw your Valentine
she is not being subdued as they are saying

At first glance, “An raibh tú ar an gCarraig” appears to be a series of questions and answers about a young woman, but in reality, it contains a coded message:

I was at the Mass I saw the Virgin Mary.
I received communion, and said the rosary
I saw the chalice,
And saw the sacrifice of the Mass
And I practiced the faith:
We are not being subdued as they are saying.

https://sites.google.com/site/credo2019/massrock

https://sspx.ca/en/news-events/news/mass-rocks-and-survival-faith-ireland-father-mcmahon-57986


My Jesus, I love You very much. 


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home