Saturday, April 02, 2016

The Most Wonderful Moment in Life! Mother Angelica

Requiescat in Pace dear Mother Angelica!


We don’t understand the awesomeness of living even one more day. I told my sisters the other day, “When I get really bad give me all the medicine I can take, all the tubes you can stuff down me.” ‘Why’d you want that?” “I want to live.” “Why?” “Because I will have suffered one more day for the love of God… I will exercise you in virtue. But most of all I will know God better. You cannot measure the value of one new thought about God in your own life.” - Mother Angelica


Mitte Domine operarios in messem tuam, messis quidem multa, operari autem pauci.

I would like to take this occasion to share Prayers for the Dying:

We have recourse to thee Blessed Joseph, Patron of the Dying. Thou, who, at the moment of thy happy demise, hadst Jesus and Mary present and watching over thee: by this double proof of love, we insistently recommend to thee the soul of thy servant who is in agony so that Thou liberate him/her from the wiles of the devil, from eternal death and that he/she merit to obtain eternal joy. Through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

My God, I offer Thee the Masses which have been celebrated today throughout the whold world for sinners who are in their agony and who are about to die today. May Jesus Christ obtain mercy for them through His Precious Blood. Amen. 

Prayer of the Confraternity of St Joseph, Patron of the Dying

O most merciful Jesus, who burneth with such ardent love for souls, 
I adjure Thee by the agony of Thy most Sacred Heart 
and by the sorry of Thy Immaculate Mother,
purify in Thy blood all the sinners of the earth 
who art now in their agony 
and who, even today, must die. 
Amen.

Heart of Jesus, once in agony, have pity on the dying!

Also, sharing the Prayer the Angel of Portugal taught the 3 seers of Fatima, some 100 years ago! (1916, before Mother Mary appeared in 1917)

The Angel’s second visit in 1916 was to teach Lucy, Francisco and Jacinta a lesson about making sacrifices. A very great responsibility for children so young.

My God, I believe in Thee! I adore Thee! I hope in Thee, and I love Thee! I ask pardon of Thee for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope, and do not love Thee. (3 times)

Most Holy Trinity-Father, Son and Holy Ghost-I adore Thee profoundly, I offer Thee the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart, and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners.


Make of everything you can a sacrifice, and offer it to God as an act of reparation for the sins by which He is offended and as a petition for the conversion of sinners. Bring peace to your country this way.

You can do so by saying this short prayer. When things in life did not go as Blessed Jacintha and Sr Lucy would have wished it to happen, they found great solace in offering everything they experienced (Deo volente, God-willing) to dearest Jesus:

O my Jesus, it is for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners, for the Holy Father, and in reparation for the wrongs done to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home