Friday, January 15, 2010

The Month of the Holy Family, Januar







O Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac Cor nostrum secundum Cor Tuum. (ter)









It's the "season" of the epiphany, the manifestation of our Lord. And as we gaze at the Holy Family, we see the child Jesus grow up, and his subsequent manifestation to the world, we muster our courage, we speak to Him (Jesus) and to His Mother (Mummy Mary), we ask St Joseph, His foster father, to teach us, to help us, all, in simple, easy terms, we share our joys, and our sorrows, we tell them our inmost fears, worries and troubles, we recourse to them daily, there is nothing to be afraid of, nothing to be afraid of, as there it is, there always will be, an open heart, overflowing with love and mercy awaiting us, no matter what.



Jesus, Mary, I love You; Save Souls!
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I give you my heart and my soul.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, assist me in my last agony.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, may I breathe forth my soul in peace with you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home