Friday, December 04, 2009

Beethoven

... Without music, life would be a mistake ...

That was a silly statement to make, but here goes my night post, I had to post it:

SSO was brilliant tonight.

Beethoven is a genius.

I love his Symphony No. 7, especially the second movement, Allegretto.

Here's a link to watch Herbert Von Karajan conducting Beethoven's Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Op. 92.

If I had more time, I would find out which orchestra is playing with Von Karajan in the link above (or is it the other way around, I'm getting tired, so that's why my sentences can't come out right), but the night is coming down on me, and it is off to dreamland where I pray, my dearest guardian angel, JMJ, my soul to keep.

Jesus, Mary, I love You; Save Souls!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home