Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Holy Eucharist

Stay me up with flowers, compass me about with apples, because I languish with love. - Cant. ii.5.
More to be continued tomorrow.. :)


A new link was added to the blog:
A website with loads and loads of good Catholic infomation, audio sermons, links, pictures etc. There's also a link, which I will reproduce, to an online version of one of my favourite books, The Mystical City of God by Ven. Mary of Agreda. This book is about the divine history and life of the Virgin Mother of God. Yay. And guess who is the parish priest? It's Fr. Lester, who used to serve in the district of Asia and Singapore! :)

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee; Save Souls!

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home