Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Padre Pio

I seem to be doing the most here when marking is piling on my table. Deo gratias et Mariae I am getting along fine with marking : ) the pile is still there and will be higher tomorrow, but I am only making full use of all my break times to wonder and think, to deliberate and seek counsel, to ... : )

I found this video:


I do think that the invention of the moving camera (or the camera capable of storing moving images) is such a wonderful invention! - I always wish that I could see dearest St Pio when he was alive - but the hope is not all gone - we all can pray that we will see him one day together with Jesus and Mary and all the angels and saints : ) but with the video camera, at least the videos and images produced can help us here on earth. : ) It was such a wonder, watching videos of Padre Pio moving around !!! Can you imagine what it would be like, if only we can see our real and dear St Therese, walking and praying about while on earth?

I found a documentary on St Pio. However, I have yet to watch it. I have embedded it here so that I can easily find it later when I have the time to watch. Content, thus, I'm not too sure about. : /
Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Anne, Therese, I love You; Save Souls

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)

Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home