Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beethoven's Violin Concerto in D major Op. 61

My dear readers, 


I am in the "unfortunate" time (I like to mark scripts to see how my students are doing and to look at what they understand/don't understand... BUT sometimes piles of it can make one become mad from boredom - *haha, my fellow teachers, you will understand) of marking my piles of examination scripts and somehow or rather, after battling it together with this beautiful piece of music and *can you imagine what my guardian angel had to do to me to get me out of horrible sleep, induced by boring scripts* [including my sister's cat pouncing on me one really stuffy afternoon], I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. =) I am about there, about to finish (Deo gratias! and I meet the deadline set to hand in the mark lists! Deo gratias et Mariae! again!)


Here's Beethoven's Violin Concerto in D Major, Op. 61 for your listening pleasure:


Movement 1:






Movement 2:






Movement 3 *my absolute favourite*:





Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Anne, Therese, I love You; Save Souls!

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)

Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home