Sunday, May 06, 2012

First Friday & First Saturday of May

Bring flowers of the rarest, bring blossoms the fairest ...

+


First Friday & First Saturday of
May

Collect of 4th Sunday of Easter:

O God, Who makest the faithful to be of one mind and will: grant to Thy people the grace to love what Thou dost command to to desire what Thou dost promise, that amid the changes of the world, our hearts may there be fixed where true joys are to be found

---

I know that I have had posted this before, but after spending some time alone with Him (dearest Jesus) on First Friday - First Saturday, I felt peace, I felt calm.

What have I, Lord Jesus, that Thou hast not given me?
What do I know,  that Thou hast not taught me?
What can I do, if Thou dost not help me?
And what am I, if not united to Thee?

Pardon. O! pardon my faults that have so wounded Thee!

Thou hast created me without any merit of mine.
Thou hast redeemed me without my cooperation.
Thou hast done much in creating me,
Ans still more in redeeming me,
Wilt Thou be less powerful or less generous in forgiving me?

For all the Blood Thou hast shed
And the cruel death Thou hast suffered, 
were not for the profit of the Angels who praise Thee,
But to my benefit and that of the sinners who implore Thee.

If I have then denied Thee, let me praise Thee.
If I have outraged Thee, let me love Thee.
If I have offended Thee, let me serve Thee.

For to live without loving Thee,
And to love without suffering for Thee,
O Jesus, that would be death without Thee.

Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor Tuum. (ter)

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Anne, Therese, I love You; Save Souls!

Regina Caeli, Laetare, Alleluia!

It's the month of May, the month we crown our dearest Mother, Queen of the May! A beautiful hymn to share:



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home