Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My beautiful Jesus


Today's the Feast day of St. Margaret Mary Alacoque. :) Jesus appeared to her in the 1600s at Paray-le-monial as the Sacred Heart. Click on the link to read more about the essentials of what the dearest Sacred Heart of Jesus has to say.

Very beautiful. A Heart, so beautiful, a love so tender and so beautiful. How much love there is in the Passion, the Cross, the Sorrow and the Compassion. How much love there must have been and still is, just between the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary. How must the greatest Mother in the world have felt, looking at her Son on the Cross. How must dearest Mother Mary have felt from the foot of the Cross. The intensity of the love must have been so great - especially for Jesus and Mother Mary. The Son and the Mother.

Ah! I can't write more, I've got to go back to doing work, but this is so beautiful. :)

Ejaculatory prayer: My Jesus, help me only to do what Thou wilt, I am all Thine own, Thou alone art sufficient for me.

A Short Visit to the Blessed Virgin Mary:
St. Bernard calls Mary "the royal road of the Saviour;" the safe road by which to find the Saviour and salvation. Since, then, it is true, O Queen, that thou art, as the same saint says, "the chariot in which our souls go to God," - the one who guides us to him,-ah, Lady, thou must not suppose that I shall advance towards God, if thou dost not carry me in thine arms! Carry me, carry me; and if I resist, carry me by main force; do al lthe violence that thou canst by the sweet attractions of thy charity to my soul and to my rebellious will, that they may leave creatures, to seek for God alone and his divine will. Show the court of heaven the greatness of thy power. After so many wonders of thy mercy, show this one more: make a poor creature who is far from God wholly his.

Ejaculatory prayer: O Mary, thou canst make me a saint; I hope for this grace from thee!, O my Mother, my dear Mother, save me.

Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori.

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee; Save Souls!

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home