Sunday, September 09, 2007

Le Sacré-Coeur de Jésus

This is most, most beautiful:

The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, present in all the tabernacles of the world, to Saint Magaret Mary at Paray-le-Monial:

"Behold the Heart which has so loved men! I can no longer contain the love which I am consumed for them. I have come ot ask them love for Love, life for Life, heart for Heart. I am sad, they forget Me, they outrage Me! I desire to be consoled. I ask that reparation be give Me by the establishment of a universal feast in honour of My Divine Heart. I claim for It a triumphal homage, for it is by My Heart that I will reign.

Come, keep Me company in reparatory adoration. Come, convert the world by the Holy Hour. Come, above all, to communicate fervently. Come! I thirst to be adored and loved in the Holy Sacrament of the altar.

Win souls for Me, many souls. Introduce Me into their homes. Bring Me neart to hearts that suffer, near to the death bed of hardened sinners, and then you will see the glory and the wonders of My love.

Take and receive My divine Heart. I give It to you in the Holy Eucharist. It belongs to you. Let It be yours entirely. Love this divine Heart. O love It and permit It to reign by love."

Thus spoke Jesus at Paray-le-Monial, and He continues to speak the same language.

O my Jesus, I am Thine own, entirely. I love Thee!

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee; Save Souls!

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home