Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers' Day!

O Sweet Heart of Mary, Be My Salvation! Immaculate Heart of Mary, convert sinners, save souls from hell! - Jacinta (one of the 3 children depicted in the above picture, whom Mother Mary appeared to at Fatima in 1917, before the October Bolshevik Revolution in Russia.)


Happy Mothers' Day to all mummies and grandmummies etc. :)

And also, a really Happy and Blessed Mothers' Day to Mother Mary :), our Dearest Mummy in heaven.

Today, is the 5th Sunday after Easter and also the 90th Anniversaire of the start of the Fatima apparitions of Our Lady to the 3 blessed children. Being May 13th, here's a series of links to articles/resources that might make up good reading materiel on Fatima. Please feel free to add to this list by placing the links on the comments section of this post. :) gratias.

1) "Who Remembers Fatima?", SiSiNoNo English Reprint, June 1996, no.16

2) SSPXasia District Newsletter “They Have put Our Lady of Fatima in the closet!”, July-Aug 2000

3) SSPXasia District Newsletter Editorial, Jan-Feb 2000

4) SSPXasia District Newsletter Fatima Pilgrimage of Reparation, August 20 - 22, 2005

5) Audio Conference by Fr. D. Couture from Pilgrimage of Reparation to Fatima

Part 1 22MB mp3 55 min and Part 2 29MB mp3 31 min, August 2005

6) The Online Fatima Network: www.fatima.org

7) Here's something that I wrote on making Decisions with a little bit on Fatima.

God Bless!

Prayer of Reparation of the Angel at Fatima:

O My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love Thee. I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love Thee.

Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I adore Thee profoundly, and I offer Thee the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended, and by the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and through the merits of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners.

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee, Save Souls!

Regina Caeli, Laetare, Alleluia!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home