Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Most Holy Eucharist

Sui moras incolatus, Miro clausit ordine:

Then He closed in solemn order, Wonderously His Life of woe.

Spiritual Communion (St. Alphonsus Ligouri):

My Jesus, I believe that Thou art really present in the Most Blessed Sacrament.
I love Thee above all things and I desire to possess Thee within my soul.
Since I cannot now receive Thee sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. (Pause)

As though Thou wert already there, I embrace Thee, and unite myself wholly to Thee;
permit not that I should ever be separated from Thee.
May the Body of Our Lord Jesus Christ keep my soul unto Everlasting Life.
Amen.

The Whole Law (Mt.22:35-39):
"And a doctor of the law asked him, tempting him, Master,
which is the greatest commandment in the law? Jesus said to him, Thou shalt love
the Lord thy God, with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy
whole mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is
like to this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself"

p/s:

Yesterday, was the feast of one of my favourite saints, the patron of writers, St. Francis de Sales. Ora pro nobis!
Today, is the feast of St. Martina, Virgin and Martyr. Ora pro nobis!
Tomorrow, will be the feast of another one of my favourite saints, the patron of educators, St. Don Bosco. Ora pro nobis!

O, What Glorious Days! :)

p/p/s:

and, Deo gratias for this: I found a S$5.95 sale price Beethoven CD by Daniel Barenboim at HMV.
Marvellous!! :) Beethoven for 5.95! I was pleasantly surprised. :)

I now have the Moonlight Sonata in C sharp minor op.27, the 'Pathetique' Sonata in C minor op.13, the Sonata No. 20 in G op.49 and the 'Appassionata' Sonata in F minor op.57.

I now have 2 versions of the 'Pathetique', one by Vladimir Ashkenazy and now, Daniel Barenboim, two quite different styles of playing. :) Deo gratias. yay.

and now, I have to go to school for never-ending lectures on stats, human nutrition and cell bio. :)
(+never ending lectures on evolution and how dickens was such a great man... eww, =\)

Please pray for me. :) Deo gratias et Marie!

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee, Save Souls!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home