Friday, September 08, 2017

Education! and Our Lady of Sorrows, Our Lady of Fatima!

Things I've been thinking about:
http://sspx.org/en/news-events/news/bishop-conley-denounces-vatican-ii-consequences-education

Prayer to our Sorrowful Mother for a particular grace
O, mother most holy and sorrowful, Queen of Martyrs, you who stood by your Son as He agonized on the cross; by the sufferings of your life, by that sword of pain that pierced your heart, by your perfect joy in heaven, look down on me kindly as I kneel before you, sympathizing with your sorrows and offering you my petition with childlike trust. 
Dear Mother, since your Son refuses you nothing, ask of His Sacred Heart to mercifully grant what I ask, through the merits of His sacred passion, along with those of your sufferings at the foot of the cross.

Mother most merciful, to whom shall I go in my misery if not to you who pities us poor sinful exiles in this valley of tears? In our name, offer Jesus but one drop of His most precious blood, but one pang of His loving heart. Remind Him that you are our sweetness, our life and our hope, and your prayer will be heard. Amen


and 

Our Lady of Fatima! 

https://knightlibrary.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/fatima_iii_en_web.pdf

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home