Friday, August 02, 2013

St Alphonsus Ligouri, Ora pro nobis!

Today is the Feast Day of St Alphonsus Ligouri and also First Friday. Some thoughts on what I have been thinking and meditating about this last week:

St Joseph - no rash judgments (I will elaborate on this)

When inner struggles weigh you down, my dearest Jesus, stay with me. Help me always to remember:

Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori!

and this:


St Thomas speaks in IIa IIae qu. 60 a.3: “this [interpreting doubts in the evil side] is due to a man being ill-disposed towards another: for when a man hates or despises another, or is angry with or envious of him, he is led by slight indications to think evil of him, because everyone easily believes what he desires. 


Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Anne, Therese, Alphonsus, I love You; Save Souls!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home