Monday, June 18, 2007

St. Ephrem!

Today is the Feast day of St. Ephrem, and today, I started out day 1 in the Lab. Please do pray for me, dear blog readers. :) God Bless! Deo gratias et Mariae! (for something) :)

Here's a beautiful prayer of St. Ephrem to our Dearest Lady, Our Mother: (That I found only yesterday in a most beautiful book)

Most pure and immaculate Virgin! divine Mary, Mother of God! thou art elevated in dignity above all the saints; thou art the hope of our fathers and the joy of the elect. Through thee, as the Mother of Jesus, we have been reconciled with God. O great Queen! have compassion on us, and grant us an asylum in the arms of thy mercy. We dedicate and consecrate ourselves to thy service; suffer not the devil to draw us with him into eternal flames.

Ejaculatory prayer: O Mary, Cause of Our Joy, Pray for us!

O Most Holy Virgin Mary, my hope, do thou assist me, and beseech Jesus to make me, by His grace, all that He wishes me to be.

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee; Save Souls!

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home